Community guidelines for Dailyhuman
This Code of Conduct applies to all users of the Dailyhuman Community.
We as members, contributors, and leaders pledge to make participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and healthy community. Please help us keep Dailyhuman safe, friendly, fun, and helpful.
Dailyhuman is designed for individuals 13 years of age or older.
As a participant of Dailyhuman, you agree that you will uphold this Code of Conduct, and are responsible for all activities and content you post.
In addition to upholding this Code of Conduct, you are responsible for adhering to all applicable local and national laws.
Our Dailyhuman Standard
Examples of behavior that contributes to a positive environment for our community include:
- Demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences
- Giving and gracefully accepting messages
- Accepting responsibility and apologizing to those affected by our mistakes, and learning from the experience
- Focusing on what is best not just for us as individuals but for the overall community
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery, and sexual attention or advances of any kind
- Trolling, insulting or derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing other's private information, such as a physical or email address, without their explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
- Threaten, stalk, insult, victimize or intimidate anyone (or group of people) for any reason, including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion.
- Incite other users to threaten, stalk, insult, victimize or intimidate another person or group of people.
- Harass, insult, tease, or correct other users about the grammar used in their posts.
Term and Conditions
- Don't post information that others could use to steal your identity, like your street address, your phone number, or your social security number. Dailyhuman is not responsible for the content of any user-created posting listing or message. The decision to view content or engage with others is yours. We advise you to use your judgment.
- Dailyhuman reserves the right to amend or change the Code of Conduct or any service at any time without notice. We encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you comply.
- You acknowledge that you are a volunteer participant in the Dailyhuman Community and that you may discontinue your participation at any time. Nothing related to your participation will be construed as creating an employer-employee relationship, a partnership, joint venture, association, or agency relationship, or as a limitation upon Dailyhuman's right to terminate your access as foreseen above, or upon Dailyhuman's discretion, to terminate your access as provided herein. You assume all risk for your use.
- You understand that posting content or submitting material is voluntary, and you are under no obligation whatsoever to provide any submissions or contributions. You are solely responsible for your dealings with any third party that relates to your use of the community or any information or materials you obtain from a third party.
- No Compensation. Dailyhuman shall not be obligated to provide, and you have no expectation of receiving, any compensation in any form for your voluntary participation in the community or for your submissions or contributions.
Enforcement Responsibilities by Team Leaders
Team leaders are responsible for clarifying and enforcing the standards of acceptable behavior. Team leaders are empowered to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any behavior that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful. Team leaders have the right to inactivate, remove, edit and change team configurations for members who do not comply with this Code of Conduct.
Termination and Cancellation
Dailyhuman reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without any obligation to do so, to review and remove participants and content at will and without notice and delete content and user accounts. Dailyhuman reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to permanently ban participants or terminate access to the community.
Things that will get you immediately banned from Dailyhuman:
- Posting content that is intended to harm or exploit in any way.
- Invading anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without that person's knowledge and willing consent.
- Posting content or links to content that is illegal or violates any applicable local or national laws.
- Posting or spreading viruses, worms, malware, or other software intended to harm another user's hardware.
- Impersonating a Dailyhuman employee, agent, manager, host, administrator, moderator, another user, or any other person through any means.
- Pirating Dailyhuman software or products, or offering pirated software or products for sale.
- Specifically violating Dailyhuman licensing or terms, such as posting content or links that will install a 3rd party kernel or evade security measures built into the software.
- Promoting or otherwise facilitating the purchase and sale of ammunition or firearms.
- Posting 'spam,' 'pyramid schemes,' 'affiliate marketing,' or unsolicited commercial advertisements of any kind, including advertising for money-making schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys, or online contests.
- Attempting to manipulate by violating any of the provisions of this Code of Conduct, colluding with others on voting, or using multiple profiles.
- Offering to make credit or money transfers.
- Post content depicting nudity of any sort, including full or partial photographic human nudity or nudity in cartoons, fantasy art, or manga.
- Link to websites that require payment to access information.
- Post links to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct.
We're here to help
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported for enforcement at https://dailyhuman.com/contact-us. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated promptly and fairly.
These Community Guidelines were inspired by Mozilla, Slack, and Microsoft.